Hometown: Manhattan, IL
Current Race Bikes: 2013 Kawasaki ZX6R 636
Race Number: #47 Expert CCS / ASRA Series
Year Started Racing: 2015
Height: 6’0″ Weight: 190lbs.
- First full season in 2016
- CCS Amateur Super Twin Overall Regional Champion
- CCS Amateur 2nd Place Regional Unlimited GP Champion
- CCS Amateur 2nd Place Regional Unlimited Superbike Champion
- CCS Amateur 3rd Place Regional Unlimited Supersport Champion
- 1st Place Blackhawk Track Championship Unlimited GP
- 1st Place Blackhawk Track Championship Unlimited Superbike
- 2nd Place Blackhawk Unlimited Supersport
- 2nd Place Blackhawk Supertwins
Interesting Stat: Has over 2,300 skydives, holds multiple instructor ratings, won the U.S. Nationals with his team in 1999.
Future Goals: Improve lap times; race at Daytona; finish top 3 overall expert in the Mid-West region; be a good teammate, great competitor, and give more than is received.
Current Sponsors: Farrell Performance / Alliance Glazing / Pirelli / Woodcraft / Armour Bodies