Hometown: Oshkosh, WI
Current Race bikes:
2021 Kawasaki ZX6R 636
2021 Kawasaki ZX10R
Race Number: #86 Expert CCS / ASRA Series
Year started road racing: 1994
Height: 5′ 10″ Weight: 160 lbs.
- 2020 Mid-West Region #1 Overall
- 2020 CCS National Middleweight Supersport Champion
- 2019 Team Challenge Overall Win, Blackhawk Farms (with Jessica)
- 2019 Team Challenge Overall Win, VIR (with Jessica)
- 2019 CCS National Middleweight Supersport Champion
- 2019 CCS National Middleweight Superbike Champion
- 2019 CCS National GTU Champion
- 2017 Overall Mid-West Region Expert Champion
- 2017 CCS Expert Unlimited Supersport National Champion
- 2017 CCS Expert Middleweight Supersport National Champion
- 2016 Daytona 200 leader and top 3 contender until rock caused radiator to overheat
- 2015 Expert Middleweight National Champion
- 2014 ASRA Sportbike National Champion
- 2014 Middleweight Supersport National Champion
- Top 10 AMA finisher 4 times
- Hat trick wins in ASRA Superbike / Superstock /Supersport at Road America 2010
- Raced in 2010 WSS US Round in Miller Salt Lake City, UT
- Currently hold over 7 records at different race tracks across the U.S.
Interesting Stat: Since 1994 Jason has paid his dues and has has crashed over 110 times road racing. But with no major injuries.
Racing History: Started riding at the age of 3. First race at the age of 4 on the ice! Flat track, scrambles, Ice Racing, Motard, RoadRacing. Moreover, Jason has won many championships throughout his racing career in different avenues of racing motorcycles. Jason’s father, Jim, was a former WERA racer in the early 80’s.
Future Goals: Above all, Top Daytona 200 finisher, more CCS / ASRA championships, Team Challenge championship
Current Sponsors: Farrell Performance / Pirelli / Southeast Sales / US Chrome / Line2Line Coatings / Hindle Exhaust / EBC Brakes / Team Green Kawasaki / K-Tech / DEI / Arai Helmets / Farrell Signs / Maxima Racing Oils / One X / Attack Performance / MotoVid / AIM Data Systems / MadWraps / Widex Hearing Aids / MRO Outreach
Follow me on Facebook for more!