Hometown: Oshkosh, WI
Current Race bikes:
2021 Kawasaki ZX6R 636
2021 Kawasaki ZX10R
Race Number: #86 MotoAmerica Stock 1000 / Superbike
Year started road racing: 1994
Height: 5′ 10″ Weight: 160 lbs.
- 2021 MotoAmerica Stock 1000 & Superbike
- 2020 Mid-West Region #1 Overall
- 2020 National Middleweight Supersport Champion
- 2019 Team Challenge Overall Win, Blackhawk Farms (with Jessica)
- 2019 Team Challenge Overall Win, VIR (with Jessica)
- 2019 National Middleweight Supersport Champion
- 2019 National Middleweight Superbike Champion
- 2019 National GTU Champion
- 2017 Overall Mid-West Region Expert Champion
- 2017 Expert Unlimited Supersport National Champion
- 2017 Expert Middleweight Supersport National Champion
- 2016 Daytona 200 leader and top 3 contender until rock caused radiator to overheat
- 2015 Expert Middleweight National Champion
- 2014 ASRA Sportbike National Champion
- 2014 Middleweight Supersport National Champion
- Top 10 AMA finisher 4 times
- Hat trick wins in ASRA Superbike / Superstock /Supersport at Road America 2010
- Raced in 2010 WSS US Round in Miller Salt Lake City, UT
- Currently hold over 7 records at different race tracks across the U.S.
Interesting Stat: First race at the age of 4 on the ice!
Racing History: Started riding at the age of 3. Flat track, scrambles, Ice Racing, Motard, RoadRacing. Moreover, Jason has won many championships throughout his racing career in different avenues of racing motorcycles. Jason’s father, Jim, was a former WERA racer in the early 80’s.
Future Goals: Top Daytona 200 finisher, MotoAmerica top finisher
Current Sponsors: Farrell Performance / Pirelli / Southeast Sales / US Chrome / Line2Line Coatings / Hindle Exhaust / EBC Brakes / Team Green Kawasaki / K-Tech / DEI / Arai Helmets / Farrell Signs / GB Racing / Maxima Racing Oils / One X / Attack Performance / MotoVid / AIM Data Systems / MadWraps / Widex Hearing Aids / MRO Outreach
Follow me on Facebook for more!