Wikipedia defines a track day as: “An organised event in which non-members are allowed to drive or ride around established motor racing circuits, or alternatively (though far less common) on closed or disused airfields. Most race tracks around the world now provide this facility, whereby any road legal or track prepared motorcycle can be used without speed restriction (as if racing, though the practice of actual racing is almost exclusively forbidden at these events)”
Farrell Performance LLC defines a track day as: A heck of a lot of fun! Track days are a great way to get out on your motorcycle in a controlled and friendly environment where you can learn more about the capabilities of your bike and yourself. Participating in track days will make you a better street rider and potentially allow you to hone your skillz for racing days with CCS / ASRA regional races.
Professional, Amateur and Novice riders alike benefit from track days.
Farrell Performance LLC participates in track days at Road America, Blackhawk Farms Raceway and more. We are available for One on One coaching at select tracks.
Farrell Performance LLC is an authorized reseller for Motovid.com track days at Blackhawk farms. Call today to order track days or get more information. (920) 236-0000
MOTOVID 2015 SEASON SCHEDULE
- Friday, May 15th – BLACKHAWK CCS/ASRA RACE WEEKEND – GET YOUR PRACTICE ON!
- Wednesday, May 20th – BLACKHAWK
- Wednesday, June 17th – BLACKHAWK
- Wednesday, July 29th – BLACKHAWK
- Monday, August 17th – ROAD AMERICA
- Wednesday, August 26th – BLACKHAWK
- Saturday, September 5th – BLACKHAWK
- Sunday, September 6th – BLACKHAWK
- Monday, September 7th – BLACKHAWK
- Wednesday, September 30th – BLACKHAWK
* LABOR DAY WEEKEND SPECIAL PRICING PACKAGES AVAILABLE
CALL US TODAY TO PRE-REGISTER WITH DISCOUNTED PRICING or TO RESERVE YOUR 1-ON-SPOT WITH PRO RACER JASON FARRELL!!!
Ask for Marr at 920-236-0000
- Mr. Jason Farrell himself holds the current lap record at an astonishing 1:07.534
BLUE GROUP – Advance Rules – Lap Pace: 1:19 or less
GREEN GROUP – Intermediate Rules – Lap Pace : 1:24 or less
ORANGE GROUP – Intermediate Rules – Lap Pace : 1:29 or less
YELLOW GROUP – Novice Rules – Lap Pace 1:30 +